Inspired by Nature
The product concept comes from the Millenary Tribe inhabitants of the Amazon Rain Forest, who paint the soles of their feet with natural latex obtained from the Hevea trees. This enables them to move through the jungle more easily during the rainy season. This fine latex layer bio-degrades naturally back into the local environment after use…
… A practical solution, natural and sustainable, adapted through time by the O1M Onemoment® company. A useful, functional, multi-use shoe made from 100% biodegradable raw materials
O1M is made in Spain and has a World Wide Patent. It is designed for sportspeople, adventurers, travellers, water “babies”, gardeners, comfy show lovers, barefoot runners, beach bum’s, and in fact for whoever wants to transform their work, sport or leisure moment in a unique and intense way.
Life is short. Make good decisions. Enjoy your moment!
is gentle, flexible, high quality, sensitive and ergonomic. A shoe conceived by a multidisciplinary team of architects, product designers, shoe manufacturers and podiatrists, with the sole aim of offering maximum versatility.
Created from materials and finishes that make O1M a versatile and comfortable shoe. Suitable for use indoors or outdoors, in the garden, sports, yoga, at the river, on the beach, at home … so really for just about anywhere you choose!
The O1M collection is characterised by:
- Elastic Materials, softly adapting to the foot’s exact form.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti-slip soles for maximum grip.
- Micro/compact packaging – take them anywhere!
- 1mm thickness around your foot and 2mm on your sole. A revolution in the shoe industry!
O1M Products are the result of years of investing in R&D, with a focus on improving daily quality of life through a shoe that integrates technology, comfort and respect for the environment.
- The polymer injection technique allows a 1mm thickness for the shoe body, and 2mm for the sole, which is at least 3mm less than a traditional shoe.
- Creates higher comfort with a skin-tight feeling.
- This is a carbon-compressed process that allows for reduced CO² emissions.
- Optimized machinery and production methods contribute to reducing energy consumption and consequently our environmental impact.
The O1M collection is developed from the state of the art high tech materials and biodegradable plastics, and extremely innovative production techniques, introduced from other fields not related to the shoe industry. The result is a product with high durability and elasticity whilst still respecting the environment.
O1M proposes a new generation eco-friendly shoe, produced exclusively with 100% biodegradable materials.
O1M OneMoment® Biodegradable footwear is made from vegetable origin polymers, fossil organic matter, natural fibre and recycled cardboard.
During production, all means have been put forward in order to reduce our environmental impact:
- Packaging optimization
- The product is made from 100% biodegradable materials
- 1 single injection operation
- Azoic colourants forbidden
- Minimum usage of:
- Colourants and carcinogenic compounds
- Chlorinated phenols
- Heavy metals
- Solid ink particles
- Organic tin compounds
The colourant masters are biodegradable as well and conform to OEKO-TEX and other European regulations such as EN 14046:2003-ISO14855-1:2005, EN 13432:2000 and ASTM D6400-04